
What do ya know... summer is almost over and we finally took the boat out! Well, Tyler has taken it out a few times... but this is a first for our family. Better late than never, right?!

I am always so glad when another adult can come along. I am not quite a "boaters wife" yet. I have a lot of fears, and driving a boat would be one of them! Thanks Kyle for joining us! The kids always have a good time with you!

Brynn continues to be our dare devil. She doesn't care how fast the boat is going, she'll reach over to touch the water during her ride! We even had to stop her from jumping off the hot dog before the boat stopped!

Justin wasn't a big fan of the water... but when it's over 100* outside, it was the only thing I could do to cool him off!

April has a lot of fears like her Mommy... and going on this hot dog was one of them. We slowly got her to warm up to it, now she can't wait to go again! That alone... made the trip successful!

We also noticed the voices of cousins while our boat was stopped so we could swim. Sure enough, it was the Dean crew! We ended up taking their kids on a few rides! The cousins loved it!

Justin spent most of his time doing this.... I couldn't help but capture his cute little feet!

Now we just pray for a few more weekends of fabulous weather. It was so much fun and the boat is actually working! YIPPEE!
17 comments:
Oh looks like so much fun. I was a water/lake baby growing up, so the lake and a boat is one of my favorite places to be. Now, hopefully oneday, we'll have our own! So glad you guys had a good time and I agree a few more weeks of great weather, eh! :)
looks like a lot of fun, and the feet pict is precious
Love love love the cute feet picture!
Looks like you guys had a great time. I am so glad that the girls enjoyed themselves.
That pic of Justin in the water was very cute. :)
That looks like some serious fun!
And oh my goodness, kiss those little piggies for me.
You sound like us...We have only taken the boat out ONCE this year too! LOL...And it is 100 degrees all summer!! We have just been so busy...but looks like you had a fabulous day! How fun! Love all the pics...and Justin's feet...Brayden always crosses his feet that way too! I love baby feet too cute!!
wish we could have gone on that trip too! but i guess going to lagoon instead made up for it.
take me next time!!!
I LOVE the photo of Justin's feet. That is so stinkin cute!! And hanging on the boat...nothing like it!!! Glad you got to do this at last.
How fun! I someday too will be expected to be a "boaters wife" and I am afraid of driving the thing...and especially pulling it onto the trailer/backing the trailer to the dock. Thank goodness for a father in law with a boat to save me from that for years to come :)
Oh I'm so jealous. I want a boat so bad. Were did you guys go? A boat is hopefully in our future.
Oh how fun! I wish we could have gone out on the lake this summer, it sure has been a while! What fun family memories!
Great photos! What fun! Love his precious little toes :-)
What a fun family activity. My favorite picture is the feet - I just love cute little toes.
We are so sad that you couldn't make it to Liberty Park to meet up with Carter and Gage. We will definitely have to get together again. I love that there are so many cute kids all the same age.
WOW! Looks like a TON of fun!!
Looks like fun! Look at those mountains...so different then the ones in NC!
Love the feet picture!
How fun!!! Those pictures were adorable. I especially love the one of Justin's adorable legs and feet. Too cute!
Looks like you guys had a great time. It was beautiful where you were at.
Great pictures!
:)
Post a Comment