School is back in session! I can't believe I have a 5th AND 2nd grader this year! It seems like it was yesterday when April was in 2nd grade! Where does the time go? We were able to meet both of their teachers this morning and they both seem fabulous! We are hoping for a fantastic year! I can't believe how grown up my babies are!
1 day ago







13 comments:
Cute post!! I loved all the pictures!!! :)
Very cute post! They are adorable as always...
it is so hard for us when we start back too...this will be our 2nd full week already, I miss the summer!
So cute. Hope they had a gREAT first day and are doing well. We still have 2 weeks to go...crazy! What cute girls!!!
You're kiddos are so cute!!
The change so fast!! They really look so cute.
I can't believe I have a 5th and 2nd grader! At least we a couple more weeks to get ready.
Very cute! I hope they have a great year! My kids have one more week off but it was off to work for me today.
Even with the crazy glasses...adorable. You have such beautiful children!!
Cute first day of school pictures. Can't believe summer is over......my kids go back Tuesday. I love the big glasses - how funny!
So cute, your little girls are beautiful. I can't believe summer is over either, it has flown by. Not sure what Sam and I will do at home alone now. Glad you had a fun summer. Your such a fun Mom.
What a fun summer! You are such a great mom. I can't believe how old your girls are looking. It's nuts! They're little beauties!!!
Such fun pictures! I hope they had a great first day of school! They sure looked adorable!
Post a Comment