Mar 14, 2009

Disney on Ice!

Thanks to Alissa and her wonderful hook-up, I was able to take April and Taylee on a Mommy daughter date with my sisters and their girls to Disney on Ice! It was the 7:30 p.m. showing, so I chose to keep Brynn home with Daddy and Justin. She was in heaven with Daddy eating steak and watching movies! (I'll consider taking her when Cars or Dinosaurs are part of the show!)



I didn't think to pull out my camera until later, so we don't have any pictures of The Lion King. We were also able to enjoy scenes from Lilo and Stitch, The Little Mermaid and Peter Pan! Thanks again Alissa! We had a fun night!



6 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like so much fun! We really debated going or not... decided since we're spending 10 days at disneyworld in 60 days, we'd wait.

I almost wish we would have gone! Looks SO fun!

I'm Mindy. said...

Ohhh...I bet the girls had fun at that!! Especially with Cousins!

GaRNiTuRe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

That is so fun! I always loved going to Disney on Ice as a kid!

Misty said...

Wow! It looks like you had great seats...so much fun! =)

Michelle said...

How fun! You guys are so lucky to be near eachother. :)