We always enjoy when the kids are off track. We usually take a little vacation whenever we have a chance. We headed to California! This time we went up North with Grandma and Papa Gailey to visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was amazing! The pictures just don't do it justice either!
I think we stood in front of this aquarium for a good 30 minutes! They enjoyed watching the shark pass right by. There were some amazingly huge fish in there that I just couldn't get because they wouldn't come close enough.
Brynn was addicted to the school of fish! It was a HUGE school and she would "touch" them every time they would pass by!
She was so happy when Papa showed her where Nemo was!
After the aquarium we stayed over night to rest our tired legs. We found the cutest park in Monterey where the kids played for a good hour!
Justin just wasn't as excited as the girls were!
We hit Fisherman's Wharf where they listened to some Sea Lions (couldn't see them close enough to capture a picture), and played around on this boat before heading back to Bakersfield.







9 comments:
fuunnnn
So fun! I hope the girls were surprised.
Oh man... I can't wait until WE go on vacation! Looks like SO much fun!!!
Dang...there is no question that you out did us with "off track fun". (Our hanging out at the park doesnt compare!)
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I love the pic of of school of fish....very cool.
What a great trip you guys had.
Hey we went to California too! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I would like to see that school of fish that looks totally awesome!
Wow! How fun. I'm so glad you guys went. You all deserve a getaway. I loved all your pictures. Welcome back and when we gettin' together??? :)
How fun for you guys! Em, I always have the same songs as you on my current playlist (even though I took mine off my blog). It makes me laugh.
Looks like you guys had a good time. That aquarium looks awesome! Thanks for wishing us luck on settling in. We're getting there. Hopefully we will see each other more since we're closer. I haven't see you guys FOREVER!
Post a Comment