So I have been trying to get Brynn to practice writing her name since she was 3 (she will be 4 this June). She is the stubborn one of the group and I just couldn't get her to cooperate. Knowing that she will be in pre-school this upcoming year made me want her to do it even more! She has always been able to outsmart me, but not this time! She was begging for ice cream after her lunch. So why not use it as bribery?!
That's all it took! I know it isn't perfect, but it's not bad for her first time. Now hopefully she hasn't caught on to me!







6 comments:
Yeah for Bribery!! Glad it worked for you...maybe I can get the same response from Tyler!
Hey, whatever works! She did such a good job! She is so proud of her work. So cute!
Hey I am with the girl anything for some ice cream. At first I thought the one on top was her and I was amazed. The bottom one looks really good for a first try. She will get it no worries.
Not a bad idea. If I didn't have bills I would totally do my job for ice cream.
Brynn did a great job.
Brynn did a great job! Good for her...and you!
you're handwriting is perfect emily. it almost looks typed.
i'm impressed with not only brynn.. but you too!d
Post a Comment