Mar 12, 2009

Double the fun!

It has been blowing me away lately how quick my "not so little" girls are growing up. I'm excited for the future but at the same time I am so sad to see them grow up. It's a hard switch from "Mommy" to "Mom", but I am going to welcome it with open arms!

I was scheduled to volunteer in their classes yesterday, so I decided to change things up a bit. I woke them up before their alarm went off and told them I was taking them to breakfast! They were so excited!

I love you with all my heart April and Taylee and hope to enjoy many more fun memories with you sweet girls!

5 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

What a cute Mom you are!!

Wendy G. Atkins said...

looooove those jackets!!! ;)

Maryellen said...

That's so much fun. The second picture is really funny but all three of them are super cute.

Misty said...

That looks so fun! =)

Misty said...

and yummy!