Jun 28, 2010

14 years ago today...

I married my best friend!

And these 14 years have been the best years of my life... I love you!

13 comments:

my family said...

Happy anniversary....been missing y our updates, hope all is well and you all are having a great summer

I'm Mindy. said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

heather said...

Happy Anniversary! You seem way too young to already be celebrating 14 years! :) We'll be celebrating 14 years next month too. Hope you have a great celebration!

Lacey said...

Happy anniversary you two! I hope you have something fun planned for tonight!

Kelly said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary :)

Runningmama said...

Happy Anniversary!

ParkerMama said...

Happy Anniversary!


Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com
@ParkerMama on Twitter

Stephanie said...

Have a wonderful anniversary!!!!! i love the photo!

Maryellen said...

Congratulations! Fourteen years and four beautiful children. You guys have done great!

jodi kay said...

Cute picture! Hope you had a great day! Happy 14th and many, many more!!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Hope your anniversary was wonderful!!

heidi marie said...

hi,

just letting everyone on my bloglist now that i have a new site now- http://mylittlecheekymonkeys.blogspot.com/. the site henry's mommie will no longer be in use. everything has been transferred over to my new site!! hope to see you there.

heidi

Kele said...

Lookin pretty obvious as to why all your kiddos are so gorgeous!!
BEAUTIFUL couple the two of you.
Happy Belated Anniversary!