Jun 4, 2010

Another birthday girl!

Happy 5th Birthday!


Happy Birthday to you my little Brynnster! This is a big birthday for you... turning five means starting Kindergarten! I'll sure miss you during the day, and so will Justin! You are such a great sister and friend! Pure joy to be around! Love you so much Brynn!

9 comments:

Jenee said...

Wow, she's beautiful Emily! Happy 5th birthday!

my family said...

Happy birthday pretty girl.

Yes it will be hard. This past year when B went to kindergarten it was difficult on William and I both, but everyone will adjust and be so happy in the after noon to see each other

I'm Mindy. said...

Yeah for Brynn!!! Happy birthday.

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Have a happy day Brynn!! Hope it's wonderful!

Runningmama said...

Happy Birthday Brynn!

Meghann said...

Happy Birthday Cute Girl!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday!!

Maryellen said...

Happy Birthday to Brynn!

Alan Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Brynn! Hope your day was super fun!