Happy Birthday!
.JPG)
It is always amazing to me how quickly the years go by. I cannot believe my sweet, second child is already turning 8! I love you so much Taylee. You always make us giggle... always! How boring life would be with out your silliness! You are a fabulous sister to your siblings and a wonderful daughter! Thanks for making us proud to be your parents. We love you to pieces big girl!
It is always amazing to me how quickly the years go by. I cannot believe my sweet, second child is already turning 8! I love you so much Taylee. You always make us giggle... always! How boring life would be with out your silliness! You are a fabulous sister to your siblings and a wonderful daughter! Thanks for making us proud to be your parents. We love you to pieces big girl!







12 comments:
happy birthday Tay Ray! love you oh so much!
Happy Birthday Taylee!!!!!
Eat lots of cake and enjoy the day!!!
Happy birthday to your sweet girl! My twins are 8...what a fun age!
Happy Birthday Taylee:) Celebrate BIG!!!
Happy Birthday Taylee! Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, too. It was a good day to be born! :-)
Happy Happy birthday sweet girl! I hope you have a great day!
Aw, that's a very sweet post to your girl!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Taylee! You're a beautiful young lady!
Happy birthday pretty girl! I hope she has a fabuluos day. :)
Happy Birthday Taylee! How fun you are 8 now! Hope your day is great!
Super late - but hope your birthday was great :)
Post a Comment