Jul 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

You know.... being a Mommy isn't always easy, but I sure do love my munchkins!

11 comments:

my family said...

how adorable, how long did it take to get such a great picture? I know from experience it is not by the first shot :) great picture of all

Kim said...

They are so adorable! You have some cute kids!

I'm Mindy. said...

CUTE post!!

Kim said...

Looks like we were both on the same wave length. You have just the opposite of me three girls and one boy and I have three boys and one girl. They are total cuties, you are a lucky gal.

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Love the picture, absolutely adorable!!

Meghann said...

They are beautiful children!

ParkerMama said...

Those smiles! That extra chromosome! What's not to love?

Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com
@ParkerMama on Twitter

Kristin said...

What a great lookin' bunch!

jodi kay said...

Love the picture! So adorable! How can you not be thankful for them?

Kele said...

4 VERY precious munchkins!

Michelle said...

Amen to that! Being a mom is priceless. xoxo