Jun 7, 2010

Special Day for Tay!

Saturday, June 5th, our sweet Taylee was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! We are so very proud of her and her decision to follow our Savior.



I love this sweet picture of Taylee and her Daddy who gave her the most amazing blessing! You cannot deny the spirit that is felt on such a special day!

(please ignore my face... I was talking!)
But I LOVE my sweet family and I am Eternally grateful for them!
Taylee, we know our Father in Heaven is proud of your decision! We love you!
Thank you to all of our family and friends who came to support her. I forgot to take pictures after the fact and I am so bummed... but Thank You!

13 comments:

Wendy G. Atkins said...

congrats tay! love ya!

my family said...

congrats The picture of she and Daddy is priceless

Layton Family said...

Congrats!!! I also love the picture of Taylee and her daddy. What a cute family!!!

I'm Mindy. said...

Congrats Taylee! Thanks for letting us be apart of you day.

Kim said...

Congratulations, what an exciting day. I hope she had a great experience.

Denise said...

Congratulations Taylee!! Love the pictures but especially the one of her by herself and the one of her with daddy. There is something so spiritual about them. Have I mentioned lately that I love your mom? She chatted with me the other day on facebook. She is so awesome!! We were talking about last summer when we all got together at her house. Do you realize that that has been almost a year!!! I enjoyed that sooo much!!

JC said...

Congrats to Taylee, such a special day! LOVED the pictures, they are beautiful!

Michelle said...

It was a beautiful baptism and yes, Tyler gave a beautiful prayer. Congrats and good job Taylee!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Meghann said...

Congratulations!

The picture of her with her Dad is darling!

Jen said...

What a special event! SO glad to see your cute blog...it is darling! I'm adding you to my blog list so I can keep up on all of your adventures!

Stephanie said...

congratulations Tay!!! What a beautiful day!! And how lovely you look!!!


And Emily you posted this a week ago and it's just showing up on my blog list. AGHHHHHH! Hope you see this comment...

Tausha said...

She carries with her a very sweet spirit. Congratulations Tay!