May 24, 2010

Pre-school graduate!

Congratulations Brynn! You are a pre-school graduate! On to the "BIG" school!



I honestly can't believe it. We have had 5 amazing pre-school years with Mrs. Amy.
This is April graduating after 2 years with her...

and Taylee after her 2 years.

We have enjoyed all of these amazing years with such an amazing teacher. I got emotional (so did Mrs. Amy) after this final graduation. We will no longer be using Mrs. Amy since Justin will be going to a pre-school of his own. (Even though she would be more than happy to take him! Tempting...)
I am proud of my Brynnster. I will now have THREE kids at the elementary school!

13 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

YEAH!!! Brynn you are moving up! Watch out Kindergarten!

JC said...

That is really neat that the kids all got the same teacher! Two of my girls just loved preschool and they had the same teachers...but my last little girl doesnt want anything to do with it, she stays home with me, but she is off to kindergarten in the fall and I really hope she adjusts well.
You have beautiful girls!!

Stephanie said...

Brynn! Congratulations!!

onto the big Kindergarten class! WOO HOO!

And Emily! I know how you feel. My four kids have all gone to the same school and it makes me sad to think Miss Em won't be able to follow. i think that's one of the hardest things for me. But, our sweets will just have to make their own footprints!

Kristin said...

Congrats big graduate!

my family said...

I know that emotional feeling, just went through something like that with william. Congrats Brynn

Kim said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Erin said...

It's so nice when you have a teacher that is so good but sad when you move on. Congrats to Brynn!

Meghann said...

CONGRATS BRYNN!!! You look fantastic in that cap!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

YAY Pre-school Grad! Congratulations cute girl!

Lacey said...

Wow, thats great that you had the same preschool teacher for all your girls. And what day was that were everyone is in shorts? I don't think we've had a shorts day yet this year!

Wendy G. Atkins said...

can't believe she'll be in kindergarten! watch out! i think she'll get in trouble with the boys!!

Lund7 said...

Congrats! What a big girl she is!! Transitions like that are always hard on us mommies!

Michelle said...

Congrats to Brynny!!! xoxo