May 18, 2010

ALL boy!

So my girls have always had that "motherly instinct." Something that came to all three of them very naturally.
(2007)
But I NEVER realized that a boy would have his "manly instinct!" After having three darling girls... this boy thing has been so much fun!

A helicopter, hummer, and race car. Every boy's dream!

12 comments:

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Oh his grins are so cute! All boy, that is for sure!

Kelly said...

And a VERY handsome boy, I must say:) Justin rocks!!

Lacey said...

I was about to call and check on you! Haven't heard from you in a while. I love this post, it makes me excited to get Makayla. Its going to be the same, yet the opposite, for me!

Alan Anderson said...

He looks completely happy in all those modes of transportation! Isn't it fun to have a boy? He is the cutest!

my family said...

isnt it funny how different boys are from girls

Kim said...

They are so different arent' they. Looks like he was loving it. I totally missed his birthday post, I hope he had a great one.

Kristin said...

LOVE these little boys!!!

The Lehnick Family said...

So true...all boy! Love it! He is getting so big! I need a Justin fix this summer forsure if you come to your mom's!

Meghann said...

He look like one very happy boy! I love that smile, what a cutie!

Monica Crumley said...

Oh, yes... all boy. Love it. Is he ever NOT super cute? Great photos!

Wendy G. Atkins said...

taylee looks a little bummed that she's not in the driver seat in the 2nd car photo! hah

Michelle said...

Ooh, I just LOOOOOOVE HIM!!!!