your giggles make me giggle, your love notes touch me, you are my constant companion, your sloppy kisses come straight from your heart, I can watch my hubby be a daddy, your beautiful art is made special for me, you are my daily entertainment, you teach me patience, you give me excuses for eating fast food, being a Mom has deepened my friendships with other moms... especially my own, you tell me you love me for no particular reason, I realize my parents were right, we celebrate proud moments, I can fix boo-boo's just by a simple kiss, you teach me something new everyday...
1 day ago







16 comments:
Loved it!!
Happy Mother's Day Emily!
SO cute and SO true! Hope your Mother's Day is wonderful!
my nieces and nephew are so sweet :) love you and happy mommys day!
have a great day Emily
Happy Mothers day Emily!!
Happy Mother's Day Emily!
Cute! Happy mother's day!
This post is so wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing you're beautiful family and for you great attitude about life!
Happy Mother's Day Emily!
This is beautiful Emily!
Happy Mother's Day! Looks like a great day! Really cute post - so many things to be thankful for and the number one thing is our family and kids!
You're such a great mommy! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day!
Such precious kiddos.. I love all your pictures. You're son's smile ..ugh.. I could just squeeze him.
Very sweet and touching words from Mom to child. Looks like you had a great Mother's Day.
Love this post! Happy late Mother's day to one of my favorite mommy's!
Amen to all that! YOU are a GREAT Mom!!! xoxo
Post a Comment