It is so hard to believe that you are ONE today! It feels just like yesterday when I was told that I was finally going to get my little boy.....

..... on May 1st, 2008 we were so blessed to have you join our family!
Daddy was on cloud nine that day and continues to be your #1 fan! We fought over holding you that day and we still do.... boy you're spoiled!

You chose to come to a home with the sweetest sisters on earth! They were so proud to hold their baby brother. You were the first one they wanted to see after school. Here it is a year later, and nothing has changed!

We had a hard time getting you checked out of the hospital. You decided to fail your hearing test, your bilirubin was too high, and your body temperature was too low. Somehow, we were able to bring you home....

..... and we have enjoyed every second of it! You have come into our home to take us on a beautiful journey. We are beyond blessed to have such a sweet angel to look up to. You are an amazing little boy and continue to show us how strong we all can really be. I love you sweet angel and look forward to all the many birthday years I get to enjoy with you. Happy Birthday little guy!
17 comments:
Oh my word! He's ONE?!?!?!
Happy Birthday to Justin!!! :)
happy birthday little boy!! i looooove you!
Happy Birthday Justin!! I bet daddy was super excited to get his boy.
Happy Birthday little man! I can't believe he is one already. It is amazing at how fast our little ones grow up! I hope he has a wonderful birthday! =)
Such a cute post! I love all of the adorable pictures! Happy Birthday little Justin! Seriously...One already? It has flown by!
Man time flies! He is one??? What a sweet and cute little boy!!
Cute...cute...post!! Happy Birthday little guy!
I met you just in time to wish you a Happy Happy First Birthday. Have a blast!
Our lives are all blessed to have Justin in it! That was the sweetest post. I bawled! What a roller-coaster of a year you have had. You guys have learned and grown soooo much. Justin has been such a blessing to you guys and I know you wouldn't change a thing, even if you could. He is an angel!!! Happy Birthday little man! We looooove you!!!!
I think I remember my sister-in-law telling me about you and how she met you in Chick Fila. What a small world!!!! Your little guy is so amazingly beautiful. I just want to hold and kiss him. We all fight over Sam as well. Happy Birthday to him!! Hopefully we can meet someday.
Happy birthday Justin. What a sweet little baby boy! He will definitely continue to bless your family through the years to come. The 1st birthday is a BIG one though. It represents a lot in your little guy's life and yours. Congratulations! :)
Happy birthday Justin!!! Hope you have tons and tons of FUN! It IS crazy how time flies:)
Hey! Thanks for writing on my blog. It was fun to look through your blog as well! What beautiful children you have. I want Benson to meet them! :)
I have not read your story at all! Your little man is sooo cute, I could just eat him up!
Happy, Happy, Happy 1st Birthday Justin. You are a handsome little guy.
Wow! I can't believe he is already one! Happy Birthday little guy!
OMG!!! He's the sweetest thing. Our baby boys are 3 months apart. Joaquin was born on Feb.2. I can't wait to read more about your journey! Are you by chance coming to the convention in Sacramento at the end of this month?
Post a Comment