Every time the kids are off track, I truly feel like it is a 3 week vacation! I take full advantage and try to squeeze in as much as possible. I was terrible this off track and didn't go picture crazy like I usually do. We had a great time and we are always sad to see it end...

We started off with a trip to the zoo! I learned on that trip that Justin doesn't want anything to do with a stroller. He cried almost the entire time he was in it.... which meant I was pushing with one hand and holding him with the other! The giraffe knew it was picture time!

We finally planted a garden after living here for 8 years! We decided to make it a family garden, so we won't be the only ones pulling the weeds! The kids had so much fun and are loving all the sprouts that are coming up!

Of course.... our fabulous trip to California to visit Grandma, Papa, and Kyle! I didn't want to bore you with a bunch of pictures since that was my last post!


We did so many more fun things such as going to the bounce house, hitting the chocolate factory for yummy caramel apples, and visiting the local parks... but my camera wasn't around.
Tyler was nice enough to watch the kids so I could take a quick overnight trip to St. George. My wonderful friend Cristine was sealed in the temple and I was so glad I was able to be there! Thanks for going with me Alissa! Bummer... we didn't take any pictures of us.

Now the countdown to summer break is on!
8 comments:
The countdown is definitly on, we were supposed to go to the zoo on Sunday but got rained out. Oh well, we have plenty of time to go still.
Looks like fun. And I think we are all doing the count down.Do I have the longest?...June 23rd
Looks like you had lots of fun. My two step-kids are out this Friday for the WHOLE summer. I am trying to figure out what to do to keep them busy. I have them signed up for lots of camps and we are taking a family trip so hopefully they won't get bored. Wish me luck!
Fun times! You are always giving your kiddos such great experiences. I would love if my students at school had a family like yours!
Looks like good times!!!!!!!!
OK, you win,I don't feel so bad any more. Wow July, that is crazy!
What a fun off track! You always do such fun things! Look how cute your picture is in your header! Do you have a zoo pass? If you do, so do we. We should go sometime!
That is so awesome! Congrats to Cristine! =) You both look great!
Post a Comment