The kids couldn't have been off track at a better time! Kyle was finally done serving his two year mission! We were able to head off to California to see him and have Justin meet his uncle for the first time! This was a trip full of firsts for Justin and lots of time spent in water!
I just thought this was a cute picture of Justin and Molly having a stare down!
I just thought this was a cute picture of Justin and Molly having a stare down!
This was one of Justin's "firsts!" He was a little unsure of the pool, but bravely stuck it out! (notice the grip he has on Dad's shirt!)
I think the girls turned into Mermaids on this trip!
Tyler was just so excited and proud to see Kyle!
Pismo Beach was FREEZING... but they didn't notice!
It took Brynn a while to warm up to Kyle (he left when she was just shy of 2 yrs. old), but they became buddies in no time! (she wouldn't look at the camera!) This was also the final picture as our trip was over and they were saying good-bye. We love you Kyle and are so proud of you! We had a blast! Thanks Mom and Dad for always spoiling us with good food and fun when we visit! We love you all!







12 comments:
Looks like a great trip. Is it time to go back to California yet? He better get used to that water because summer's finally here and he'll want to jump in when it 100 degrees. I love the death grip on daddy's shirt.
It looks like you guys had a great time!! Did April cut her hair? Super cute!!
Justin is so dang adorable...LOVE IT.
I was wondering where you were, now I see,you were having fun in the sun.Looks like a wonderful trip.
ome justin is SO cute! hah i love the picture of him and molly. he looks precious in a swim suit.
You're right I don't think it could have been better timing. I am glad the kids had fun and were able to see Kyle. Fun to see pictures of Kyle too I am sure your mom is so glad he is home.
What a nice trip! It looks like everyone had a great time. My girls love the water too. Justin's smile is priceless!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Makes me want to go swimming, I haven't gone in years. Kyle looks great! I'm sure he was SO excited to see you guys:)
Looks like you all had a great time!
You have a beautiful family! Justin is adorable. I have a 6 week old son with Ds and seeing your family, your strength, and love gives me such hope. Thank you for sharing your life with us.
Tricia
Yeah, how exciting for you to see your Brother after 2 years. We love having my little Brother home. I loved seeing the pictures of Justin in the pool. This Monday for Memorial Day we are going swimming and it will Sam's first time as well. I'll have to let you know how it goes.
I am looking at your pics....I am assuming that these were from your trip to CA. Were you just here??? Where all did you visit? That really is a bummer that we didn't know you yet. I was just telling Jax's mom that maybe we will just have to come to the BBQ in Utah. When and where is it? My father in law lives in MT and we have been talking about meeting him halfway in SLC...maybe it would work out. We just need Ella to stay healthy!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Justin is one handsome little boy!!! Your daughters are gorgeous too. Hope to learn more about you and your family!
Cute pictures! Your kids are so beautiful! Tell April I love her hair!
Post a Comment