I know with the holidays quickly approaching, I won't be on the computer as much. I didn't collect the addresses that I had hoped to so that I could send each one of you this card. To all of you out there, family and friends... I love you! I am incredibly thankful for each and every one of you! This time of year, I am eternally thankful for my Savior!I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!







12 comments:
Beautiful family, beautiful card! Merry Christmas to you and yours Emily!
Have a happy and blessed holiday!
Merry Christmas Emily! I hope you and your family have a great one!
Just relax and enjoy that beautiful family! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!! We need another playdate after the holidays are behind us :)
That beautiful family photo is hanging on my kitchen cabinet with all my other cards and every night I ask Ella "where is Justin"? She finds him every time. Have a wonderful Christmas!!
Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family have a beautiful day!
Emily...I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas! I can't wait to see pictures of your adorable kiddos with all their new Christmas presents.
Merry Christmas Emily!
Your card is beautiful!! Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas sweet new friend!
Beautiful Photo card!
Post a Comment