Dec 14, 2009

Holiday fun!

I'm a little behind posting this... but it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!



We always have a good time as a family putting up the tree and all of the decorations around the house! My girls never touched the tree when they were little... I was so worried that Justin would tear it apart the second it was up. But nope! Not interested in the least!


Now it really feels like Christmas! The girls have enjoyed watching a Christmas movie every night before bed! Fun times so far and many more ahead! Happy Holidays!

8 comments:

Denise said...

Very cute pictures of each of your kids. They just amaze me with their picture taking ability!! Ella hasn't really bothered the tree much either. She looks at it but we made sure not to put anything too low and haven't had any problems yet.

Cathy said...

I didn't even bother putting a big tree in the family room...just a table top one. I'm certain Lily would pull it down.

Great pictures!!

Lacey said...

Good boy Justin for not touching the tree. I just love the holidays!

The Lehnick Family said...

Such fun times together...beautiful tree...suprisingly Brayden hasn't pulled our tree down either...he will give the branches a shake here and there though. Love watching X-mas movies...great pics of the kids!

Kele said...

Hmmm, can we count on Justin to say disinterested in the tree?? I will hope so for your sake, lol!
Precious pictures of precious times!!

Meghann said...

I can't believe it's Christmas next week! I love that photo of your girls! I can hear giggles in my head, just looking at it.

Maryellen said...

Very sweet. Looks like you guys are having a great holiday time.

I'm Mindy. said...

Beautiful tree!!