OH my gosh Emily! That was the cutest post! He is such a angel! I bet it is so fun to see being so adorable! (I loved the dancing one) he has great rythm!!! ;)
Look at how stinkin' cute he is! He is so good at army crawling, what a big boy! That is just awesome! I love his sounds too, I would want to hear myself echo too if I sounded that cute!
Oh he is so cute. Their flexibility is amazing - Carter will sometimes just fold right in half. I love the army crawl and the dancing - he is getting good at moving around.
You make me laugh - I don't think swallowing your money will help you spend less. My husband probably wishes I would swallow my money and my debit card - hee!hee!
Oh my goodness! You are just too cute for words! Yes, you are quite the mover now! How big you are! I love the video clips...and that favorite pose in his car seat...I'd say Brayden's favorite pose is the same one! So funny!
Love his hair...looks like he got a haircut? So, cute! We so miss you guys!
Okay...first picture..are you sure that isn't Ella??? Next the one of him in the doggy door simply must be entered in a photo contest somewhere...it is SOOOOO cute!!! If/when we come visit you, we must remember that Ella must NEVER go with Justin into the the gym..his voice in echo will completely put her over the edge :)
I just found your blog, you have such a precious family. I also have three girls and my little man has ds.I would like to add you to myblog roll if you don't mind
Emily, I just found your blog and wanted to tell you that you have quite a doll baby on your hands! I love the flexibility photo. My Micah (almost 19mos) loves to do that too (I wish I could easily create a link there to one of him in his ducky tub). Your daughters are lovely. What a beautiful family you have!
14 amazing years of marriage and the proud mommy of 4 angels! Our sweet boy happens to have Down syndrome and is the rock of our family. They bring a smile to my face every morning! Who could ask for anything more?
“God doesn’t give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn’t TAKE a special family, it MAKES a special family.”
'We often think that having a child with Trisomy 21 is like gaining membership to a secret club, a club you never knew you wanted to be in or even existed, but once you are in, you are so thankful that you were chosen.'
I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~ Maya Angelou
Everything is possible.... the impossible just takes a little longer.
Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.
"D" is for Down syndrome. It's something we have, it's not who we are.
20 comments:
Would you look at those moves!!
OH my gosh Emily! That was the cutest post! He is such a angel! I bet it is so fun to see being so adorable! (I loved the dancing one) he has great rythm!!! ;)
Wow - that is flexible! Piper still uses our doggy door every so often :)
i love it when it does the splits! so awesome :)
Oh he is so freakin cute. I know its not good for them but I love it when he spreads his legs out.
Look at how stinkin' cute he is! He is so good at army crawling, what a big boy! That is just awesome! I love his sounds too, I would want to hear myself echo too if I sounded that cute!
Oh he is so cute. Their flexibility is amazing - Carter will sometimes just fold right in half. I love the army crawl and the dancing - he is getting good at moving around.
You make me laugh - I don't think swallowing your money will help you spend less. My husband probably wishes I would swallow my money and my debit card - hee!hee!
Oh my goodness! You are just too cute for words! Yes, you are quite the mover now! How big you are! I love the video clips...and that favorite pose in his car seat...I'd say Brayden's favorite pose is the same one! So funny!
Love his hair...looks like he got a haircut? So, cute! We so miss you guys!
Sooo cute. Love the first pic w/ the legs.
Okay...first picture..are you sure that isn't Ella??? Next the one of him in the doggy door simply must be entered in a photo contest somewhere...it is SOOOOO cute!!! If/when we come visit you, we must remember that Ella must NEVER go with Justin into the the gym..his voice in echo will completely put her over the edge :)
That is the cutest smile ever!
Isn't that funny the things they can do with their legs. Mattie loves to keep her legs propped up on everything.
That was so precious!
I just found your blog, you have such a precious family. I also have three girls and my little man has ds.I would like to add you to myblog roll if you don't mind
So I just read that Justin is going to be in the calendar, too. I can't wait to see his shots!!
Oh my goodness! Carly does the very same thing with her legs!
Those legs!!!! Holy Cow!
Give him a big smooch from me for being so darn cute.
No, Max isn't in the calendar - I just read your comment on Jaxon's blog :)
ADORABLE!!!
yup My lukie can turn a few heads in the grocery store when he is sucking on his toes!!!
Emily, I just found your blog and wanted to tell you that you have quite a doll baby on your hands! I love the flexibility photo. My Micah (almost 19mos) loves to do that too (I wish I could easily create a link there to one of him in his ducky tub). Your daughters are lovely. What a beautiful family you have!
Post a Comment