Feb 25, 2009

Off track fun!

I was very skeptical of Year Round School when April started Kindergarten in 2004.  Can I just tell you how much we LOVE IT!  Not only do the kids need the break.... so does Mom! We've had a great time already.  We started out at the bounce house Monday,

and went to visit Great Grandma Tuesday.
Now we are busy finishing laundry and packing our bags to visit Grandma and Papa Gailey in California!  

6 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Wow...You have been doing so much fun activites. It looks like the girls loved the bounce house! (and why wouldnt they...SO FUN)

Have fun in California!!

Wendy G. Atkins said...

dude.. why didn't you take me to the bounce house?! so uncool.

Misty said...

I wish my kids were sick...I'd come to Bako and see you! How long are you going to be there?

Michelle said...

Oh the good old track days. How fun!!! You are an awesome mommy. Your kids are so lucky! Have fun in Cali and give mom a kiss for me!!!

Gailey Family said...

Fun! It looks like the girls had a blast. Have fun in CA! I am super jealous!

jodi kay said...

My kids just went back on track. They have D track. Which you will probably have when Justin gets in pre-school cause that is what all cluster groups are on. I just barely learned this. So I thought I'd give you a heads up. You have been doing such fun activities! I am so jealous of your trip to Cali! Have fun!!!!