Today has been a gorgeous day! It might have only been 50* outside, but with the sun out and the awesome blue sky.... it easily felt like 80*! You know summer is coming when you can pull out the sidewalk chalk and make chalk houses....
finally take down the Christmas lights....







4 comments:
Sunny days sure do make you excited for warmer weather. We too are excited for spring and summer. Cameron keeps saying, "Mom, when the snow melts we get to ride bikes!"
Wasnt the weather wonderful!! Glad to hear that I wasnt the only one...thrilled by the spring weather!
I had some serious "spring fever" today! I get so excited when the sun is out. My kids were out riding their scooters. They are begging to have their bikes out. Have to wait for warmer weather!
The weather was super nice. My kids were outside in capris and their sandals. We just want spring to be here so BAD!! Glad to see we are not the only ones!
Post a Comment