
This is so humiliating... but you know how Mom is about this stuff. So we headed off to Primary's early this morning (I'm talking 5:00 a.m.) for my PDA closure. By the time we get to the hospital it's 6:00. Of course we have to sit in the waiting room a little while, so by the time we get called back it's 7:00. I'm STARVING at this point because the last time I ate was 6:00 the night before! But I never cried! The nurse came to check my vitals and had Mom change me into this getup! Well, she didn't like the way my lungs sounded, so she called in more staff. After many people listened to my lungs, they gave Mom and Dad the option to continue on with surgery and take a few scary chances, or give me a prescription for antibiotics and reschedule. After listening to the pros and cons, I'm so glad my parents chose to reschedule. Not only so I could eat, but because I could have ended up in ICU fighting for my life if something went wrong. I know my parents love me! I'll be back to PCH February 5th to try again. I'm not too thrilled about the hospital clothes, but I am ready to be healthy! Thanks for your prayers!
8 comments:
You look adorable Justin!! Better than my hospital gown. Glad they decided to wait. Love you big guy!
i think he looks so cute in that little outfit! haha
That outfit is so stinkin cute!!!
I think that was a great idea to wait until he is all better! It is not worth it to take chances.
What a great boy he is to not cry and to be without food that long!! Seriously, that is amazing!
He just looks too darn cute in that little outfit. Sorry you weren't able to have the surgery, but totally worth the wait. Hope Justin gets feeling better soon.
Better to wait than take a chance! He is SOOO stinkin' CUTE!!!
I hate to repeat everyone, but HE LOOKS STINKING ADORABLE in that outfit!!!! Good choice on waiting...the risk wasn't worth it.
Justin is such a trooper!
Could those scrubs be any cuter? OMG...I hope they let you take them home!!!...lol.
Post a Comment