
Who would have thought that something as simple as the Wii could be such a motivator! All it takes is one little bit of complaining after I ask them to do a certain task... and this is the threat. "Girls, you either get it done like I asked, or you can chose to ignore me and be grounded from the Wii. What do you choose?" "Oh.... the Wii. Now what did you ask us to do?" I know this phase won't last forever, so I'll take advantage of it while I can!
8 comments:
I love it when I have something that I can use as a bribe! Ours is the DS we have. Both my kids love to play it and it always works too.
I'm just like you....take advantage as long as you can! =)
What smart girls! You have them trained well!
I thought that wii game would be their favorite!! Good motivator for sure and one smart mommy!! Lol
You're right it won't last...we are in that phase of NOTHING working. Hope it lasts for you though...I surely know they are addicted to that game.
Milk it while it lasts!!!!! It didn't last too long for us.
Totally works at our house too right now! Love it!
Our wii has been our "bribe" for over two years. And it is still working!!
Dr. Phil said there is something that you can take away from everyone. I was having a hard time with my older girls till they got their DS. Now the threat is plenty.
Post a Comment