Last Sunday us girlies spent a little bit of time with Grandma! We had so much fun eating popcorn, drinking cokes, and laughing with her down at the little cafe in her new apartment. She is a trooper and is doing incredibly well!
You are such an inspiration to me. I love you Grandma and I am so excited for our new tradition! You mean the world to me!







6 comments:
That is so cute! You need to cherish those moments with her! =)
I second that Grandma is an inspiration. I am sure Grandma loved all the attention. I feel bad that we live away our visits are usually way to short. Looks like you had a fun time.
That is so great that you spent time with her!
How fun! I never got to do things like that. My grandmas lived out of state.
I'm glad you guys were able to go spend time with grandma, I'm sure she LOVED it! Cute pictures!
Oh my gosh! Is her new apartment in Cedar Hills? I ask that because it looks like my grandma's new apartment! That is so great that you got to spend time with her!
Post a Comment