There's never a better time than when the family is all together! Our Thanksgiving day was full of good food and family fun! The men made yummy fried turkey and Tri tip!
Then..... when all the kiddos are tucked in bed and the men are back from the movies, the girls head back over to Richelle's to prepare for Black Friday!!! During our card game, Mom and Alissa decided to try the saltine cracker challenge! (eat 6 crackers in 1 minute with no drink!) Jackie tried to warn you both that it couldn't be done! She was right as we almost lost Alissa from choking on crackers! That will be one that we will laugh about years from now when we gather together for more games!
We started our shopping right at midnight! We hit the mall.... and maybe that will be a first and last for us. It was more of a teenager hangout, but fun nonetheless!
Next on the list was Kohl's at 4:00 a.m.! We were actually crazy enough to stand in the light rain for 30 minutes until doors opened!
Fun times for sure and can't wait to do it again!
(P.S. I'm not sure why you can click on some of my text... I didn't even know I did that, which means I have no idea how to get rid of it!)







7 comments:
Now I know where the party's at! Looks like you all had a great time. Happy Thanksgiving!
I kinda wish I wasn't so lame and would have gone! hah
Wow...I am way impressed with your pictures! You did some major documenting! Glad you enjoyed the shopping...nothing quite like it.
This was some F-U-N fun times. I can't wait to do it again. We should pull some all nighters more often.
Black Friday is one of my favorite days of the year...Danny and I always go together while the kids are at my Mom's house and we always shop in Bako because we are always there for Thanksgiving.
The deals this year weren't as great as they usually are but we still had fun.
Last year, Danny camped out with his nephew Dylan to get a TV at Target. They got to target at 11:00pm on Thursday and Target opened up at 6:00am the next day. We got the TV but went back to Target that evening for something and they still had the TV's. This is our little joke in the family because they didn't even have to camp out! =)
FUN TIMES!!! The things we do to save a buck!
Holy cow! That is nuts! That's so awesome that you are all so close. How fun!
I can't believe you were DONE at 7:30. Just thinking about it makes me tired. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun though!
Post a Comment