Nov 25, 2008

Life is awesome!

I finally got to see Grandma and Papa Gailey on Friday!  See how happy I was with the reunion!  Not that it's been that long, but it felt like forever!
Check this out.... Mom finally let me have those teething biscuits!  YUM is all I have to say about that! I demolished it with my 2 teeth!
Oh ya.... so satisfied!
My mom was trying to take a picture of me using my strong legs and arms to pivot myself around the room!  I see my cool train set and want to face it so bad.....
Well..... I did it!  Mom waited patiently for the perfect shot! TaDa!  I know.... you are all so impressed with my mad skills!

8 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Yeah....Grandmas and Grandpas are the best!! Justin those are nice pivot skills. As always...I am so impressed!

Jackie said...

The picture of Justin and Grandma is so cute!

Wendy G. Atkins said...

i TOTALLY agree with Jackie!
That is SOOO cute

Kim said...

So cute, he seems like he is a good little baby. We love when Grandma's and Papa come to town too.

deesha said...

What cute pics! He's awesome! And I forgot about teething biscuits. Love that picture!

Misty said...

I love the picture of Justin and your Mom! Too cute! Are you in Bakersfield or is she in Utah?

Emily said...

Utah baby!

Misty said...

I was hoping Bakersfield since I will be there in two days. =( Another time....