So I asked the girls, "What should we do today?" Taylee, with no hesitation says, "get my hair cut!" So we went on ahead to the local Cookie Cutters to start the hair cutting process! Her cute stylist cut what we thought would be a good length, but Taylee said, "Shorter!" Well, she sure knew what she wanted! Shorter she went and what a good choice!
Now during this whole time April is saying, "I can't believe she wants to go so short! I don't want to cut mine. But if I change my mind, you can just cut it for me Mom." Tyler and I knew what was going on. Sister was a tad bit jealous! We asked her a few times if she wanted a cut, but she kept saying no. After she saw how cute Taylee looked, she quickly changed her mind!
Now we have two cute girls with short hair. Tyler was dying (as he prefers long hair), but agrees that it looks adorable! We kept Brynn's hair nice and long for Daddy! (for now!)







8 comments:
Seriously....they look so cute!! Such a cute length on them!
precious!
i must admit i love brynn's hair long though. i don't think i can picture it any other way.
Very cute! The sibling rivalry is already beginning huh? You've got to love sisters!
It does look super cute. I love the little flip. I trim up Madie's hair every now and then, but I just can't get myself to cut hers short, maybe it's that she's my only girl? I am going to keep it long for as long as I can.
Adorable!!! Although I would have to agree with Wendy about Brynn. And I think I am a tad bit jealous that your girls hair will actually grow long (and that they don't keep cutting it themselves)!!!
Totally cute! I love short hair! =)
They look so dang cute! But then again, short or long..they look cute no matter what. Scott also loves and prefers long hair on me and the girls. I keep telling him, "If you love long hair grow your own damn hair out and leave us alone!". :) I'm so sweet, huh?
What a cute story - so like girls. I love the new cuts!
Post a Comment