Aug 13, 2008

Twilight

I started reading Twilight 2 1/2 weeks ago.  I know.... a lot later than everyone else!  But like everyone else I became hooked!  I am officially done with all 4 books now that my kids have been neglected and I have a marriage to work on (kidding of course)!  I'm going to get out of my house today and do something now that my face won't be stuck in a book!  Bring on the Diet Coke Chick-fil-a!

5 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Really and truly...I am impressed. That is alot of reads in just 2 1/2weeks. I cant imagine how many pages you have read, considering Breaking dawn was 750 pages. Well done.

Kim said...

Welcome to the band wagon. Glad my kids arent' the only ones to be neglecting while reading. Hope you like it.

Michelle said...

Wow! I too am impressed! Thanks a lot though. Now I am officially the only woman who has not read that series. I thought we were good friends dude...... :)

Sarah said...

Wow chick! buenos jobos! I'd be brain dead if I read all that in the amount of time you did! Isn't it wonderful? Now it's time to pull in all forces and convert Shelly(:

Cara and Gerriss said...

Sounds like what I did with the first three book last Christmas. They definitely get addicting I know. Good job though, that is A LOT of reading to do especially with kids! I did it without kids in about the same amount of time.