I know this video has been saturated on facebook and even other blogs... but I LOVE it and had to post it on mine! When I hear the original song on the radio, I can't help but smile!
THIS IS DARLING!
(It makes my previous post seem like no big deal, because I DO love my sweet Justin Just The Way He Is.... and that's ALL that matters!)
THIS IS DARLING!
(It makes my previous post seem like no big deal, because I DO love my sweet Justin Just The Way He Is.... and that's ALL that matters!)







6 comments:
Thanks for sharing, Emily. I saw this many times on Facebook but never took the time to watch it. Lovely!! I might just have to share this on my blog too.
:)
by the way I love the picture of Justin in the last post, he is getting so grown up
I love this song. I have it on the side of my blog and cry like a baby every time I watch it.
I love this video... SO cute!! I feel the same way when I hear the song on the radio, makes me smile! And I just read your last post and UGH. I agree, people need to realize there is no reason to treat our kids any different. No reason at all!
OMG Emily! I have NEVER seen this!
I LOVE it! I LOVE it! I LOVE it!!
Thank you so much!
Love and hugs to you guys and super BIG ones for Justin!!
I never seen this! Oh goodness...I'm teary.
Post a Comment