Aug 27, 2010

Help!

There is a way to get your blog printed into a book, right? Has anyone done it? Were you happy with it? Is it gonna cost me a pretty penny? I need some info my friends! Once I do this... my blog will be waving good-bye...
But it won't be forever...
Hope everyone is well!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

blurb.com - it's pretty inexpensive and they do a great job!

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

P.S. ADORABLE picture!

heather said...

What do you mean your blog will be waving bye bye? My sister used blurb. com It was pretty inexpensive and looked good but the picture quality was not as good as mypublisher.com But if you used a different book company you would have to copy and paste everything. Blurb automatically slurps in all of your blog posts and then you can edit them.

Kim said...

I too was going to say Blurb. I downloaded their software, but haven't got anything ready to print. I have seen some who have used it and done it and they turned out awesome. With blurb you can actually slurp your blog right into their software. Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

Stephanie said...

I don't know if you follow her but Heather at Little Wonders, you can find her in my blogroll. had it done. She's a sweetie and I'm sure could give you some info.
I really want to have it done too. If anything happened to Blogger we would loose so much.

Good luck!

Love the photo!

The Lehnick Family said...

I printed mine and it cost about $80....I used mypublisher.com...Hope your blog won't be gone for long! I am just now working on an update post for mine! Guess I took a break over the summer...My book is really nice! Good luck!

Jen said...

Cutest blog on the block will do it for you...not too expensive. You have to keep the blog going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only way you get a break is if you are pregnant and puking all day long. :)

heidi marie said...

i used blurb and love my books. i would opt for the premium paper. it doesn't cost that much more and it is really nice, thick paper. i don't think it cost all that much for what you get.

also, you can usually find a coupon for free shipping or discount on price by such googling blurb coupons or discounts.

Carlye Momma said...

I used www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and I LOVE it! It was like $65 for 2 books and they were about 60 pages or something like that. I had a ton of pictures. My only complaint is that some of the posts, my photos printed after the text so some of my explainations of the photos were in different areas. I think that was my fault though so i'm going to be a little more careful to review it this time. I'm printing it year by year like a yearbook for our family and I still need to print 2009. I LOVE that we have our family photo from the end of the year as the cover photo too. Ah, can't say enough about it. For this mommy who doesn't have the time or patience for scrapbooking, that was PERFECT for me. Good luck lady!

Tracey said...

There's also www.blog2print.com. I haven't used it, but a friend of mine did, and liked it:)