Aug 9, 2010

The blog has been neglected...

BIG time...
So we'll see what we can do to catch it up a bit!

6th grade and 3rd grade already! (they started two weeks ago. Remember... the blog has been neglected)
The BIG kindergarten year! She started last week and loves it! She is giddy about going... until she gets there. We've shed a few tears, but we're getting through it!
Their teachers are fabulous this year and they all have great friends in their classes! That always makes for a wonderful year!
Since we are year round... this is their last week of school before we go off track! We're excited to be able to enjoy a little bit more of summer!
And of course Justin... who continues to keep us on our toes! He has a new found love for slides! Can't get enough of 'em! His favorite spot... HIS chair where he requests to watch Baby Signing Time over, and over, and over again!
I haven't had a chance to post about the upcoming Buddy Walk... but it's right around the corner! September 18th to be exact! I will get the info posted soon so that you can register to be on his team! We'd love to see you there!

Whew.... I actually updated the blog!

12 comments:

Kristin said...

Nice update! I have the feeling Piper is going to be the same way about kindergarten next year :)

Kelly said...

Thanks for the update! I certainly have missed them:) Elijah will be in kindergarten this year too (4 more weeks)! They grow so fast, huh??!! Your girls are so beautiful and that little boy of yours.......*sigh*.....too cute for words!!!!

Cathy said...

Thanks for the update. Your kids are darling as always!

I'm Mindy. said...

You go girl! Maybe I will catch the bug and update my blog!

Meghann said...

Yay for new posts and cute photos of your kiddos! It was nice to see you the other day!

Runningmama said...

So glad you are back!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Fun to see what you guys have been up to! I've been totally out of the blogging thing and missed your last update until this morning! How fun that you get to have another summer break, that is perfect! And the picture of Justin in his chair... SO cute!

jodi kay said...

How did summer pass us by so fast? Look how big your girls look going off to school! I'm glad they are happy with their teachers and classes. Let's just talk about Justin for a second in that chair and how stinking adorable he looks!

Maryellen said...

Yay for the update! Your family looks so happy!

Tausha said...

Love the update. I have been so busy this summer as well it's been hard to catch up on my blog. Love Justin's chair, where did you get it? I need to get one for Sam as he requests signing time every morning after he eats his breakfast. He LOVES it. Maybe we should get he and Justin together for a Signing Time party. :-)

Layton Family said...

It was nice to meet you. Thanks for the invitation-sorry I could not make it hopefully another time. Hope it went well!!!

Mirella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.