As you all can tell, I haven't had much to blog about lately. I still don't. You'll see that once you've read this post while thinking, "she must have NOTHING to blog about!" But hey, it's a post, right?!
We spend some of our free time at this Dinosaur Park in the mall while the girls are in school. Why? Because it's FREE! Free is good! I don't even shop while I'm there. Not much of a mall shopper.
We spend some of our free time at this Dinosaur Park in the mall while the girls are in school. Why? Because it's FREE! Free is good! I don't even shop while I'm there. Not much of a mall shopper.
I am so glad Spring is on it's way! We can throw these jeans out soon! Oh... and get this! I tried on his shorts from last summer. Yep, they still fit! Money in my pocket!







21 comments:
fun!
and maybe it's a good thing he's not growing much... saves you some mula! hah
Too funny about wearing out Justin's jeans above the knee....love the pics of the kids! And I too am all about FREE hang out places!
What a fun place! Once we are up there we are going to have to hit it up together! I love the little worn jeans, thank goodness summer is on its way! ... or is it? I'm starting to wonder...
I'm loving that today is a beautiful day, I didn't even need a sweatshirt. Finally!
He still fits in his shorts?! Wow! Now that is a perk!
Piper can't wait for Max to crawl and follow her around too. He actually got his knees up under him today!
I'm guessing that Lily will still fit in her shorts from last summer too...not that I haven't bought her new stuff...lol.
I am glad to read what's going on in your life...keep it up!!!!!!!
My son has some pants like that. He has worn some of his pants for 3 seasons now and has some serious holes in some of the knees.. but the knee to him is actually like almost at the crotch for a typical kid. Not growing much does save a lot of money though.
The dinosaur place looks pretty cool though
Those kids look like they're having fun and are on the move! I've missed your post, but I'm glad you're busy. :)
Looks like lots of fun! I can't wait till Emily can crawl, Justin looks like he is having a ball!
Hey Emily,
I sent you a message on facebook, let me know if you have more questions. ~Meg
Well, if I told my Jett that you said fun at a Dinosaur Park wasn't worthy of a good post, he would be very upset with you!!
Loving the knee wear!
FYI - to disable right and left clicking on pictures, check out this tutorial -
http://geneticenhancement.blogspot.com/2010/03/adding-security-to-your-blog.html
I think we all have a case of cabin fever. i hope spring is running early this year! it's still so cold here.
That's too funny about the pants! I am pretty sure we will not need to buy shorts for Carter this year either - definitely a perk when you don't grow up fast. Carter has been wearing the same shoes for 15 months too - so what I save in buying clothes and shoes I spend on medical stuff for him.
I love that Sam hasn't grown much and I am hoping his last year summer shorts fit him as well. I need to go try them on. Love the pictures!!
Very cool place! Isn't it great when they can wear the same stuff? Somebody just gave me a lot of summer clothes for Mattie. I am a true believer in hand me downs!
Wow, just came across your blog. And I thik I have it rough? If you have time could you stop by my blog? I could use some advice on this one. http://www.simplelivingforall.blogspot.com
Where is this place you speak of.....I used to go tons of places when I only had 3. We have a hard time leaving the house now days, even though I only have 3 at home. I need to be better about making sure my younger 3 have the same kind of experiences the other ones had. And off track is coming up soon, so we will need to fill our time.
the knee to him is actually like almost at the crotch for a typical kid. Not growing much does save a lot of money though.
data entry india
Look at him go! And as cute as ever.
Post a Comment