Mar 8, 2010

We're more alike than different!


The National Down syndrome Congress is running a campaign to show that "We're More Alike Than Different!" They will produce the three posters which receive the greatest number of votes between now and April 1, 2010 and will make them part of the More Alike campaign by mid-summer, just in time for the NDSC national Convention. Please cast your votes! First you view the gallery, then go back to cast your votes! Justin is #190! I have so many beautiful blogger friends on there too! Good luck to everyone! Each and every poster is unique and special!

8 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

I love this picture of Justin. So cute! My vote is in! Good luck!

Michelle said...

What a doll baby! I LOVE him!!! He won my vote, that's for sure. :)
Good luck! I will tell everyone to vote. If you want my opinion I think it's a done deal. He'll win. xo

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Love the poster! I voted :)

Kim Pedersen said...

What a cute poster! I have voted!

Meghann said...

I {heart} Justin! He's got my vote.

Kele said...

On my way!! What a precious smile, who's could possibly be cuter?

Kim said...

That looks great! Good luck with the contest!

Nishant said...

So cute! My vote is in! Good luck!
data entry india