Dec 21, 2008

Let's Dance!

April and Taylee did a great job at their Christmas recital! Aunt Wendy did an awesome job taking these pictures for us! Tyler was a no-show. (with good reason of course! It was his work Christmas party which I had to miss). I was chasing Brynn up and down the isle and trying to videotape at the same time. Richelle was a lifesaver! I was out of hands. Sorry Justin!
Taylee (middle) danced to the song "Christmas of Love."
April (middle, back) danced to "Christmas means to me."

3 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Nice Pictures...Glad you survived the night!

Kim said...

How fun, I wish Madie was into dance, but she's more a gynmastics or soccer girl. They look like they did a great job and Wendy did a great job with the pictures.

Sarah said...

Those pictures look professional! They look so beautiful! I wish I could have gone to all of the girls preformances! K-bop was lookin' way too old for my comfort:D