Oct 5, 2008

Sick kids & no Daddy

Oh my, oh my, oh my.... what a day.  Tyler left for Seattle with his Dad and sister Thursday morning to go visit his brother and their family.  He didn't feel he should go considering we have 4 kiddos, but I insisted.  I didn't want him to pass up the chance to see his brother.  The kids have been angels because they promised Daddy they would be.  All that changed in a matter of a day.  April had been fighting a little cold all week.  No biggie, never missed school.  Brynn caught the cold, which turned into a cough, which has kept her in bed with me. (coughs always get 10 times worse at night... why is that anyway?!)  Justin woke up this morning very lethargic and with a stuffy nose.  He's an amazing baby even through all of this.  All he wants is to be held. (which is A-Ok with me!)  Taylee woke up crying at 4 a.m. because her throat hurt.  Now Taylee has the sniffles and continues to complain of a sore throat.  Well, that's not all folks.... April - out of the blue - decided she wanted to end the cold bug in the family and start the flu bug.  Yep, she's been throwing up!  I know... I'm a very lucky single Mom... and it's all my fault!  I love you Tyler and hope you are enjoying each and every second of this trip I was so kind to send you on!  When you get back tomorrow night.... I'm outta here!  XOXO

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow emily! Your kids are so cute! How did you find us? I always love to know, because I find alot of people the same way. I love blogs for this reason! We should totally get your sisters and my sisters together and to to Gardener Village to see the witches or to the zoo or something, since we all live so close. That would be fun to see you guys again.

BrandonKristin said...

so that comment is actually from me, but amanda was signed in onto our computer-weird huh! That was from Kristin! ha ha

Michelle said...

YOU POOR THING!!! I am sooo sorry. You deserve a vacation when he gets back!

mama gailey said...

Feel free to come home for a visit. Sounds like you need a vacation and I need a family fix. This too will pass. Been there done that. Tomorrow is another day and it will all seem brighter.

Kim said...

So sorry to hear, it is already hard enough to have since kids when your husband is around, but way worse doing it alone. Throw up is the worst, because you have the cleanup, laundry piles up, and you never now when there going to do it. Hope everyone is feeling better and that you survive until Tyler comes home.

I'm Mindy. said...

Oh man...when it rains it pours. I hope it gets better...(it cant possibly get worse...right?!)

If you need anything...please call!!