Every year it has been the "Quick" tradition to pick-a-pumpkin together. We started out our night by filling our bellies with Cafe Rio. Yum..... Then off we went to the good old pumpkin patch. The kids were so excited to get on all the tractors! We wondered if they really cared much about the pumpkins!
The pumpkin picking finally began!
They couldn't resist the corn maze! After about 10 times, we finally had to make them stop!
Yes, back to the tractors for a good 20 minutes! Who knew!?
We decided to end our night with a yummy ice cream cone from chick-fil-a. (of course) I had to capture this picture of Brynn picking up the broom and actually using it! Yes, she feels right at home at good old chick-fil-a!







5 comments:
Nice pumpkin picks!! I think this was a great alternative to the Gardner village witches!
I love that Brynn was the hired help at Chick fil a. Too bad they didnt reward her efforts with some free food! Now I might be willing to clean up for that!
Looks like you guys had a fun time. We did the pumpkin patch as well this weekend as a family and then had ice cream looks like we were on the same page.
justin's jacket is SOOO cute. one of ian's nephews have it too and i LOVED it. and brynn looks so BIG in that broom picture! she's gettin so old!!!
Haha, we totally saw you at chick-fil-a! Man we are awesome, we should totally just get a job there so we can get compensated for some food. I bet we're there more than some of the part time employees.
Those pictures were so stinking cute! I love them! That one of Justin smiling with his pumpkin is my favorite. It's adorable!!!!
Post a Comment