This year flew by... much too quickly
...and I hardly blogged about it...
and I probably won't blog much in 2011...
and I probably won't blog much in 2011...
but I'll do my best!
Here's our 2010 year in review!
our car hit 100000 miles
tired of the snow
trip to California
Justin started cruising furniture
spring sprung
Tyler started a new job
April turned 11
Tyler had a birthday ;)
little boy turned 2
Brynn graduated from pre-school
youngest brother got married - trip to California
Taylee turned 8 and was baptized
Brynn turned 5
14 years of marriage
summer came
Justin became a pro at hitting and biting
April finished 5th grade
Taylee finished 2nd grade
4th of July trip to California
Justin went from crawling to walking
April started 6th grade
Taylee started 3rd grade
Brynn started kindergarten
attended our 2nd Buddy Walk
leaves changed colors
Justin started pre-school - with out mom
Tyler purchased Black Ops
ate, ate, ate - Thanksgiving
snow snow snow
I turned 25 ;)
lots of family time - Christmas
Pretty boring... don't ya think? I'm telling ya... this is why I hardly blog. Our lives are quite boring... but I like it that way!
I hope you all have a fabulous 2011!
Here's our 2010 year in review!
our car hit 100000 miles
tired of the snow
trip to California
Justin started cruising furniture
spring sprung
Tyler started a new job
April turned 11
Tyler had a birthday ;)
little boy turned 2
Brynn graduated from pre-school
youngest brother got married - trip to California
Taylee turned 8 and was baptized
Brynn turned 5
14 years of marriage
summer came
Justin became a pro at hitting and biting
April finished 5th grade
Taylee finished 2nd grade
4th of July trip to California
Justin went from crawling to walking
April started 6th grade
Taylee started 3rd grade
Brynn started kindergarten
attended our 2nd Buddy Walk
leaves changed colors
Justin started pre-school - with out mom
Tyler purchased Black Ops
ate, ate, ate - Thanksgiving
snow snow snow
I turned 25 ;)
lots of family time - Christmas
I hope you all have a fabulous 2011!







8 comments:
Happy 2011 - and 24th birthday - you're getting younger every year, right?!
Cute review, that's a great idea. I'm right there with ya, I never seem to blog much anymore. I'm SO thrilled to hear Justin's surgery was a success and he is making sounds and all those fun things. What a blessing!!
Hey I just turned 25 as well. Shhhhhh!!
Now this is my way of blogging!! One post, sums up one year! You are on to something...
Happy 25th ;)
I've learned to appreciate boring! Boring is GREAT! But please keep blogging... I love your boring life.
Okay, my husband is jealous that your husband has Black Ops!! They have Ghost Recon but want Black Ops.
Love the updates!!
You have the most adorable family. And I love having Taylee in my activity days!
You have such a cute family! Doesn't sound boring to me--life is busy with kids!
Post a Comment