Oct 1, 2010

OcToBeR...

is THE month. The month we are proud of because of having a child with Down syndrome. October is Down syndrome awareness month! Kind of crazy to think that our little angel was diagnosed with Down syndrome in the month of October two years ago. If only we had known we had more than one reason to celebrate at the time! (You can read the beginning of our journey here.) That seems so long ago, yet... just like yesterday.
I know I have been a blog slacker lately, but OcToBeR gives me good reason to blog...
We are truly grateful for our sweet blessing!

We LOVE you Justin and the joy you bring to our family!

10 comments:

my family said...

Emily I am so glad you commented. For some reason I did not have your new blog on my blog list so when I clicked on your old one it brought me to "honda blog" So glad to have ya back.

my family said...

Im cracking up laughing b/c we must be commenting back and forth at the same time I just worte what you did about your blog,lol

Kristin said...

So do I need to check my facebook more often than once a quarter? Did I miss a playdate?!

Carrie said...

We got our quad screen results back two years ago this October too! What a wild ride the past two years have been!

Stephanie said...

Are you back?? Should I get used to this blogging by Emily again???

missed you around here!!!

and miss seeing pics of Justin

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Yay for October! I decided I am going to kick it into gear this month, too! I'm excited to see more pictures of Justin, the one of him 2 years ago is SO cute!
And we need to all get together again, soon. It has been a while!

Kristin said...

Whew - I thought I missed something :)

Cindy said...

Emily, I got your comment on my blog about me not having your current url. A few weeks ago I removed your old blog and
'followed' your new blog. I guess I'll have to try it again!

Michelle said...

Yes, Justin is such a blessing and a sweetheart! I look forward to your blogging. :)

Meghann said...

Justin is a blessing in our lives too! He's such an amazing little guy.