Apr 20, 2010

Birthday girl!

Happy Birthday!

11 years ago, I became a first time Mommy! One of the best days of my life! Once you were born, I knew from then on out that all I ever wanted was to be a Mom! You have always been such a joy to be around. You are such a great daughter and friend! Love you to pieces April!

9 comments:

Meghann said...

Happy Birthday April!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday April!!!! Have a super day!!!

Lacey said...

Happy happy birthday April!! A little mini me of your mom!

Kristin said...

Have a great day, April!!

Wendy G. Atkins said...

Happy Birthday April! Love you!

Tausha said...

Happy Birthday April. You are a beautiful young woman. I hope you have an amazing day.

Runningmama said...

Happy Birthday April!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl! I hope your day was wonderful!

bb,tonya and cam... said...

well tell april happy birthday a little late for us :) yay for blogs!